With careful adherence to state and local requirements and recommendations, our office is open and actively treating existing patients for routine care as well as welcoming new patients to our practice.
Our major goal has always been to maintain a safe environment for all of our patients and staff, and during this pandemic we have made a variety of procedural changes in order to continue to accomplish this goal. We are strictly following the CDC, OSHA, and county health department guidelines and in case this is your first visit with us under these challenging conditions, we would like to outline for you what a visit to our office will now look like and enumerate for you the steps we have taken to make you feel comfortable bringing your child for his or her dental visit.
- We have increased the length of appointments in order to give our staff additional time between appointments to sanitize their rooms.
- We are now staggering appointment times in order to help maintain social distancing when there are multiple patients in the office.
- We are now using online forms to update health histories, enter new or changed insurances, or make address changes. (Paper versions are also available at this time if helpful/necessary.)
- We are limiting the number of family members (as well as staff members) at each visit to try and minimize the number of individuals in the office at any given time. Please ask about any requests or concerns.
Other Procedures and Measures
- All of our rooms now contain Air Purifiers in order to minimize aerosols (fine droplets or spray) in the air and new stronger air filters have been installed in our office air conditioning system.
- At this time, whenever possible, we are limiting the amount of aerosol producing procedures that we perform and are keeping only one patient per treatment room at a time.
- Sanitizing of treatment rooms is done immediately after completion of visit and throughout the office periodically or when hand contact or coughing or sneezing occurs randomly.
Once gain, please call us with any questions or concerns.